For Meetings, Click Here
Just A Few Listings Of Television/Radio &
Video/Audio Library Available For Broadcast, Lending and
Purchase - AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURE
1. African American Culture Defined-Delineated: The Literary Works of Dr.
Martin L. King Jr., Part I, "Freedom"
2. African American Culture Defined-Delineated: The Literary Works of Dr.
Martin L. King Jr., Part II, "Community"
3. Historical Mis-education: Dr. Carter G. Woodson Revisited, Part I
4. Mis-education in 2001: Dr. Carter G. Woodson Revisited, Part II
5. Our Common Humanity: The Theoretical Origin of Generic Man and
Civilization in Africa
6. Arts and Science in Ancient Kemet: Great Pyramids-Institutional Builders
7. Ipet-Isut, The First University: Ancient African "Deep Thought," Mythology-
Cosmogony and Philosophy concerning Generic Man's Origin and Purpose in
8. Stolen Legacy: The Destruction of Black Civilization
9. King Akenaten and the Theoretical Origin-Journey of Ancient Hebrew-
Israelites in Kemet: The Issue of Ethnicity in Religious Icons
10. The Tarzan Myth: West African Family Life, Governments and Art Forms Before the Slave
11. The Spirituals and African Artistic Creations During the Barbaric Institution of Chattel
12. Artistic Protest Activities of the Great Abolitionists, Including the "Fourth of July Speech" by
13. Myth of "The Great Emancipator" and the Causes of the Civil War: "Two Brothers on the
Make" in Killers of the Dream by Lillian Smith
14. "Reconstruction"--The Victory of Terrorism Over Heroism
15. Black Inventors, Artists and Scientists Contribute to America Under
16. Black Military Fighters "To Make the World Safe for Democracy," While
America Remained "Unsafe for Hypocrisy"
17. Black Artists Support "The Black Revolution" of the 1960s
18. Racial "Sedimentation:" Basic Premise of The Real-Holocaust Revisited
19. International Black Writers of Charlotte: "Doing Their Thing"
20. Historic "Greed and Ignorance" as Posited in Count Volney's Ruins of
Empires: Black Artists Seek to Lead America Towards Wholeness?
Three symbols in one: The Sankofa bird, Gye Nyame and the Golden Stool
In our Kushite meetings, we teach-discuss these and other profound symbols
"When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion"
your heritage, .... Know your potential"
"Looking Back to Move Forward"
"From Ego to We go"
"The balancing of
the land lies in Maat--truth, justice and righteousness"
--The Husia: Sacred Wisdom
of ancient Egypt-___________